While there is value in diagnosis, pharmaceutical intervention, and alleviation of symptoms, nothing comes close to the value of perceived empowerment. If you, as a medical practitioner, can restore an individual to what we might call his or her divine potential, the value is extreme. This session will explore this perspective as well as offer powerful insights for emotional persuasion, eliciting compliance, and building a prosperous practice built upon a foundation of empowerment.
- How to bypass ingrained “value” and “money” beliefs and help patients reframe why “what you deliver” is worth it.
- How to master influence by recognizing the overlapping progression of the psychological and physical components of the “disease continuum”
- How to incorporate patient responsibility with certainty
- What we can ascertain in an initial consultation that allows us to “forever” tap into the patient’s unique motivation strategy
- Why the integration of structured exercise programming and medical support is “the Blue Ocean” offering the greatest financial opportunity in business today
- Why throwing a figurative “life preserver” is far more valuable than any element of the “doctor will cure you” paradigm